ENO - the "SMART" alternative
Why Eno Board?
- Durable - the board is made of ceramic steel, and guaranteed for life.
- No technology in the board. It's all in the pen and the computer.
- When uncapping the pen, allow 3 seconds for pairing between the pen and stylus
- You should cap the stylus when not in use for more than 6 minutes. It will automatically turn off if you don't. To reset it, recap and uncap.
- Avoid gripping the stylus below the green ring.
- Use really good batteries - like Lithium-Ion battery. It provides consistent power and long life - 6 to 8 weeks is average. Negative towards the tip, positive away from it.
- The tip comes off to replace. Two come with your kit. You can buy more from Steelcase. If the tip bends or becomes deformed, or, it wears down from the friction of normal use (12 to 18 months).
- Think of 'ice skating' as you use the pen. Not sharp, henpeck jabs... nice, gentle.
- Switch the keyboard - cool feature. Writing pad.
- Eno board strip does not need to be on the board... what??? Amazing. Best-practice is carry the strip with you. Way more useful.